Monday, December 27, 2004

Sugar's Sweet And So Is She -- Bye Bye Blackbird

Here we go again.
Hope everybody had a great Christmas, got lots of loot (or enjoyed the birth of the Messiah, whatever you're into)
I had a pretty nice holiday - although it felt a bit rushed - and now I'm back here.
Here. This place.

Breath.
At least it's another 3 and a half day week.
There, that's something nice.

Kamikaze subject change: Had a lot of fun at Natalie's suprise birthday Christmas night. Pleasure Island - never been there before. Lots of cool people: Steve S., Todd, Steve French, Ward, Tyler, David, Jeff, Sarah...
We were at this dance club - but they lost power (for all I know we were this close to a Disney nuclear incident) - so we went over to The Adventurer's Club. Really fun and funny - I can see how people can get geeky about the place. All in all, not a bad birthday for somebody with the misfortune to be born on Christmas.

This morning was a perfect example of what I like to call: Sleep In, The Weather's Fine.
Freezing cold, icy outside - warm as bliss inside.
And I was awake just long enough this morning to enjoy it for a bit...

What's this week? New Year's. Resolutions. Begin. Renew. Resumption.


1 comment:

gigi said...

What are your resolutions? I can't think of any original ones (i.e. ones I haven't made and broken in the past)... Hope you have a happy day! Keep that short week in mind!