Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Lame Duck

Ten People You Enjoy The Company Of:

Sarah
Jeff
Amber
Marcie
Kevin
Megan
Kevin
Gina
Geoff
Steve

(damn - like everybody else who answered this question - that number turns out to be too small)

Nine Words/Phrases You Like To Say:

moot
nosh
dramaturge - (this is a new one)
"I don't know" - (I probably DO know, I'm just done talking about it with you)
cunt
"Pretty good" - (my standard issue response when someone at work asks me how I'm doing)
bastard
"The Devil And Daniel Webster" - (still topping the charts for favorite OCD phrase to say over and over again)
"JYD, God Bless His Soul" - (You should say this when speeding under a yellow light)

Eight Things I'm Wearing:

My watch.
New underwear
Pants
Sweater
Jacket
Wife Beater
Socks
Shoes

Seven Things On Your Mind:

Get me out of here.
What to do for New Year's?
Need computer at home.
Man, I'm starting to have a lot of magazine subscriptions.
I just want to sit.
I wonder if the food at Matt's party will be good.
Can't wait to go to yoga tomorrow.

Six Items You Touch Everyday:

Myself - (small bladder)
Cell
Work Computer
My shoelaces
Plastic cup - (for water)
Cardboard boxes

Five Things You Do Every Day:

Blog
Complain
Worry
Laugh
Weep

Four Songs On Your Mind:

Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand (still topping my list)
Such Great Heights - Postal Service (it's playing right now)
Another Nation Anthem - Assassins (2004 Cast)
Baby's On Fire - Velvet Goldmine Soundtrack

Three Things You Think Of When You Wait Up:

Fuck Me.
Fuck This.
Fuck.

Two Of Your Favorite Foods:

Thai
Sushi

One Person You Love More Than Anyone Else:

Sarah


No comments: