Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Questions, Questions That Need Answers

Home sick today - basically feels like I don't have nostrils in my face.

So, here are some of those answers to those questions from a few posts ago:

Alyson:
1) I'd rather sell jewelry on QVC
2)This second the thing that would make me happiest is my nostrils back.
3) Math's not my strong point. Umm, 3.14?

Sarah:
1) I'd go on vacation to Japan.
2) I have no idea what my most attractive feature is...
3) I like redheads, a redhead with a nice bum is better, a redhead with a nice bum and a great laugh is best.

Gigi:
1) My superhero name would be: Madcap or Delirium
2) I'd dress like Rorschach from Watchmen
3) I'd be able to cast illusions into someone's head

There, that was the kind of fun that almost makes me forget about the whole not having a nose thing.


2 comments:

Alyson said...

Watchmen! Hell yeah!!!

gigi said...

I like your superhero stuff... FEEL BETTER!!!!!