Saturday, December 18, 2004

It's An Art.

Just got back from the Into The Woods read through.
It's going to be a lot of fun.

Sarah and Amber and Brian and Marcie are all out Christmas shopping right now.
They're going to swing back and pick me up in a bit.

Marcie and Kevin and Amber and Brian all saw the show last night.
They had a good time. We all went out afterward. It was cool, fun.

Tonight, Kevin and Megan are coming. I'm excited to see them, it's been a while.

Then tomorrow we close, Mom and Dad and Michael are going to be there.

Bye bye 1940s. Bye bye bullshit.

Kamikaze subject change: Is it wrong to enjoy someone more in their incarnation as a blog than as a human being?
Hmmm.

I'm glad that so many of my friends, so many of the important people in my life now have blogs that I can read:
Amber, Marcie, Jeff.....



No comments: