Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Could You Please Stand On This Chair While I Kick It Out From Under You?


All aspects of my life must be bipolar. Pulled in different directions.

On one hand - I don't even know how to deal with the pride I feel about Into The Woods. The feeling is so foreign to me that I can't describe it. I can't remember the last time I went for something I wanted and got it. Now the terror can start. Why can't I just let myself feel like a bad ass for a few minutes? Why do I have to hamstring myself?

On the other hand - we have work. Work ain't working. Not for me. Not for my co-workers. I've sort of been demoted today. Just pick up files and put files away. Of course, as my boss tells me this he also lets me know that my co-workers have been nonstop complaining about me for weeks. Great. Let's build trust, shall we? And a pleasant working environment. I've got to get the fuck out of here before it's not my choice. If you know what I mean.

2005 Fortune Favors The Bold

No comments: