Monday, December 27, 2004

Resolutions.

No order, just as I think of them:

Write more. And not just in this blog
(that's an old one that I never seem to live up to)
Be less wishy washy.
Go back to school.
Umm.
I don't want to list a new job - but a new job.
Be in a Fringe show.
Figure out what the Hell I want to do with my life.
(never hurts to put that one on the list)
Audition at Mad Cow this year.
Take some of my close friends from Orlando on
a little daytrip to Jacksonville to see: Riverside, 5 Points, San Marco
Let 'Fortune Favors The Bold' be my true motto in 2005
either that or 'It was like that when I got here' can't decide...err...be
less wishy washy, more decisive.
That's a hard one.
Write. More. Of Everything.
Something beyond haikus.
Chance. Risk.
I'll be 26 soon.
I'm going to get into more arguments this upcoming year.
Nothing personal, I'm sure it'll deepen our friendships in the long run.
No more 'tick a lock'
No more 'think limited'
No more 'never mind'
No more 'whatever'
There are so many little things, things that aren't really resolutions...
I want
I want a room full of my friends.
I want a hundred small fun just because gatherings.
I want a larger circle.
I want my smaller circles to be reforged, stronger in the New Year.
I want time.
I want
I want one universe to put everyone in.
I want to stand up for myself more.
I want there to be an equal amount of "Fuck You" and "Fuck Me"
I want to be right for a change.
I want to not feel depressed and angry one minute, then joyous and crazy the next minute.
I want to get the chance to enjoy more yoga.
I want this to be THE year for everyone.

I'm sure that there's more. Just like I'm sure that there were some that I'm too frightened to put into print.






No comments: