Friday, December 03, 2004

King Of Sinful Sots

Firsts -
First best friend - John McClain
First car - Toyota Paseo
First real kiss - some girl in New York (I was 18 and that was a night of many firsts)
First self purchased cd - Stone Temple Pilots (Core)
First pets - Chi Chi (keeshond) Asia (cat)
First musician you remember hearing around the house - Hank Williams Senior
Lasts -
Last cigarette - never had a real 'first' cigarette, so I guess I'd have to say, the last show of Rocky
Last car ride - yesterday to Eustis, this morning to work
Last kiss - I don't know
Last cry - August through October 2003
Last movie seen in the theater - The Incredibles
Last beverage drank - water
Last food consumed - a hot dog
Last crush - Does it count as 'last' if you're still crushing. Or do we mean a crush that you've over?
Last phone call - Sarah, this morning
Last shower - Last night
Last shoes worn - Skechers
Last item bought - fast food (cost of doing a show)
Last annoyance - any one of half a hundred things
Last shirt worn - This crappy Old Navy shirt
Last website visited - blogger (always)
Last words you said - "I could go either way. I'm bi cola." When asked if I liked Coke or Pepsi better.
Last song you sang - I'll Be Seeing You
What color socks are you wearing? - One white and One gray
What time did you wake up today? - 7 am
Future
Where do you want to go? Home (I'm easy today)
Where do you want to live? I don't know
How many kids do you want? Lots of nieces and nephews
What kind of car? Just one with a radio would be nice
Current
Current mood - Is tired a mood?
Current music - none
Current taste - Tasteless, Odorless, Colorless
Current clothes - stupid fucking work clothes
Current hate - Not falling for that


No comments: