Tuesday, December 28, 2004

It's Easy If You Try....

The things you own, end up owning you -- Fight Club


And on that pleasant note, let's be consumers, capitalistic pigs for a second --

I need/want/deserve/have a compulsion for:

A paint job for my car
A new apartment (maybe a place where I can paint walls)
An Ipod
New glasses frames
New clothes -- this isn't as materialistic as it sounds, right now, every pair of jeans I own (3) all have holes in the asses - which is funny since I don't really have much of an ass myself, more of an extended upper thigh - so it's taken my 'ass' three years to finally grind the seats of my pants down to a nub.
A computer - maybe a laptop.
A computer desk
Some new furniture - just a new little item here or there.
Some artwork (SHAG) or at least some frames for posters

That's all I can think of right now....



No comments: