Friday, December 03, 2004

Joshie Joshie Joshie, Can't You See, Sometimes Your Words Just Hypnotize Me

The weekend starts here.

1940s opens tonight, Sisyphus no more, cry out Discordia, hile and say thankya.
I'm giddy at the thought of sleeping in Saturday morning.
The concept of waking up and then just laying in bed for 30 minutes or so without having to move,
aware of light pouring in from the windows and the warmth of blankets and....
...oh Good Lordy Shorty...

Then, what...I need to do some Christmas shopping at some point this weekend. My list this year is pretty elite, most everyone's just getting cards - but for those lucky few, I want to get it over with, so I can enjoy the holiday and not be rushed.
Oh, I need to whip out the Christmas decorations for the house too...(I didn't have to decorate the office, though)
But first, I might want to clean the house....I can't even think of how dirty it is right now, it makes me too sad.
Set aside some time for some OCD fun.

Need to remember to ask Steve about that Beer School thing, sounds interesting.

I don't know if any of you guys watch Carnivale on HBO.....Season One just came out on DVD....check it out....it's a cool show....a bit of a cypher.....but very cool. May have to add that to my Christmas List.....Season Two starts next month.....just watch the teaser trailer for it on HBO's website.....looks really promising...

And on the subject of TV shows....there is no other show on TV besides LOST. If you haven't gotten into it....you need to pounce on it the second the reruns start up. It's the coolest thing on TV. Each episode is like a little Chinese puzzle box.

Damn....it. It's time for lunch. I don't want to go home....the house is too messy, I can't think/sit/eat when it's that messy....

No comments: