Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Vice Versa


So, my answer for number 12, I think I would switch places with...man, I just can't pick...it would be interesting to switch with just about anyone for a day....Jeff or Marcie or Amber or Steve or....I don't know....maybe I could split my day up amongst several people, a few hours here, a few hours there. Walk a mile in their blah blah blah and all that. Or maybe just run their credit cards up and clean out their bank accounts (do I automatically get knowledge like that from them...or just me and my memories in their bodies?). That would be a handy dandy little mutant power, wouldn't it? Just keep switching bodies and taking people's stuff and then...pop...switch again and make your escape. Hmmm. I think I've lost the spirit of Amber's original question. Vice Versa (that would be my super villain codename). Like the Fred Savage movie.

There's a quiz question for you: what super power would you like to have...and what would be your codename???

Okay, here's another one for me: I like to be able to cause people to hallucinate or see illusions and my codename would be, Madcap. Maybe I was affected too much by seeing The Incredibles last week.

More random stuff: start watching LOST and start watching The Venture Brothers.
I think I'm going to get to go to yoga tonight, I'm excited even though it's been so long that the class will probably kill me.



No comments: