Friday, November 12, 2004

Let's Get This Party Started.....Right?


And, if not an actual party, let's at least get me the fuck out of this building in bullet time fashion, please. This has been a hellish, draining week, ending on this rotten, busy Friday. I'm glad I have Rocky to look forward to tonight. I need some fun and music and pretty spinning lights and partial nudity and Urban Decay make up and the patter and babble of backstage and all of it wrapped up in the bittersweet 'this is it' vibe we've got going on. I need the white noise of activity and entrances and exits because if I thought too long or too hard about this week and this job and.....other, lonely stuff....yeah, well, I don't want to think/waste time/write about it....moving on....Kevin's link doesn't work yet, have to fix it....but there's time, he doesn't post much (he's one of my rare treat post people).....Motherfucker, move clock move......I'm excited about tonight. I'm taking off Monday, gonna take a little breather, try to get a haircut (hippie!)....it's been 16 weekes since my last haircut and that wasn't exactly a flat top so my hair is pretty long right now.....and my sideburns are threatening to become more interesting than I am....

No comments: