Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Maybe It's The Wild Sint Maarten Guavaberry Island Folk Liqueur Talking


I just got back from Marcie's, where I had one of the best conversations I had in a long time. One of the kind where each tangent opens up new daisy chains of thought. No dead ends in sight. Really cool. Wish I could remember even a quarter of the quotes we had going. Funny, I had only planned to stay a little bit. And we ended up hitting a bunch of subjects: work, Kevin and Marcie's cruise, honesty, quarter life crisis, Rocky Horror, what we expected from the absinthe party, my various crushes, blogging, the hazards of blogging, my interest in local celebrity (I wish I had a local celebrity PEOPLE magazine), how beautiful people are treated in society, when's the next Game Night, when we're gonna game again (D&D), man, there were so many more and none of what I've written really sums it up properly. It was good fun.

No comments: