Tuesday, November 30, 2004

An Offer I Can't....Refuse?

Got an email from Seth (Rocky director) about maybe doing something for Playfest
A play by Al Pergande (he had a play in the Playwright's Roundtable thing I did. I hated it.)
Seth said that both Tyler and Todd had signed on. Can't decide what to do. There are pros and cons.
And, whore that I am, the place would be full of BPCLI people (that's BOLD PRINT CAPITAL LETTER ITALICS people to you) for me to gawk at. Jeff did Playfest last year and it seemed cool. And this year's line up has a bunch of plays I'm interested in seeing: Driving Miss Cherry Blossom, Me Me Me Me, Nirvanov (which I have already seen and it was fucking amazing), and Prisoners Of Love.
I just don't know if I have the chops to do it, basically a two person show. That makes my balls crawl up into my stomach (a little). And I'm pretty burned on shows right now...however it is just a little One Act.
But this feels like one of those moments where, if you don't do it, you spend the rest of the year kicking yourself for it.....
Arrrrghhh.....why can't I make decisions?


1 comment:

Alyson said...

Do it.