Thursday, November 11, 2004

Confusion That Never Stops, Closing Walls & Ticking Clocks

Have your eyes ever just went slack and unfocused...and you couldn't get them to focus again for a few seconds...? Like you try and try to control those tiny muscles and nerves that normally work without you even being aware of them...and it's like you can't find them. Now is this something I should consider serious....or just my body rebelling, denying the boredom of the day, refusing to take part in yet another 'little project'. So, hopefully this isn't some new medical nightmare for me to deal with. Just boredom. Numbers leak out of my head. I can't hold on to them. Can't do even simple math problems without fingers and scratch paper. In my brain...they just don't....stay put. They wiggle and squirm and fade. I blame factions. I was fine in school until we had to learn factions. Decimals. Percents.

OCD FUN for today: If you see someone wearing red, count to 17 real fast. In your car, if you have to speed up to slip pass a yellow light, say, "Junkyard Dog, God Bless His Soul."

We're all going to get through this hateful, dull Thursday together.

No comments: