Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Bring Out Your Dead, Monsters Coming!!

Well, according to www.cnn.com it's official. I guess this means I'll be 30 years old before I've seen the last of this awful President, this whoreson. How fucking depressing it that? Four more years with that evil fucking monster as the face of America. And with a Republican controlled Senate and House -- we should all slit our wrists. Or set fire to ourselves like that famous picture of the Buddhist monk. That dizzy, disgusting feeling in the pit of your stomach is due to us circling the drain. I can almost hear all the fucking fascist, right wingers, "If you don't love America, get out." I wish to The Purpose and The Random that I could. Let me make this plain and simple for anyone who reads this: WE ARE ALL FUCKED NOW. Period. End of the fucking story. Now, don't let this lead you to believe that I think Kerry was some kind of godsend, perfect, I didn't. Anyone at that level of politics owes Someone, in my paranoid opinion. But this country needed a change -- not the same, corrupt poison that we've all (supporters and detractors) been choking on. Death toll. Cusp. End. Recede. De-evolve. What was it George Orwell said about picturing the future as a jack boot stomping on a human face? Chaos. Madness. Horror. Where are you John Wilkes Booth? Where are you Czolgosz? Guiteau? Where's our 21st Century Oswald? Where are our madmen for a deranged era? Where are the people who deal in lead? Doesn't this just feel like the tipping point, the crash of the wave? Cry out DISCORDIA!. Cry out for us all. Weep, pray, curse, stomp your feet, gnash your teeth, and cry out. Trust not to hope, it has forsaken us. Welcome to the tail end of the American comet.

1 comment:

Kevin and Megan said...

Today is a sad, black day.

Kevin and I were told by his mom today that since we were such "America haters" we should live in another country. And when Kevin told his dad about the Patriot Act, and how someone we know got a Secret Service visit regarding political rants on her online journal, he said "No she didn't." How do you talk to assholes like this?