Thursday, October 14, 2004

Two Steps Forward (I Hope)


I've got posters for Rocky Horror. They're actually pretty cool -- it's funny how a few months of disappointment and waste can lower your tolerance for those moments when things go right. So, maybe they aren't the coolest of the cool (the posters) but since I was expecting shit, being handed something less smelly and vile feels nice. You can see a part of the poster on the website www.theatredowntown.net
It's very Andy Warhol meets Night Of The Living Dead.
Anyway, last night's rehearsal went well. We ran The Time Warp a bunch of times, then Sweet Transvestite, Once In A While (fast becoming my favorite part), and then we ran what I like to call the 'oh shit theyzuh killin' er'body' part when Riff lasers Columbia, Frank, and a bunch of phantoms (and Magenta snaps a phantom's neck and throws her at me). Then the phantoms were free to go home.
Tonight, we're going to do a rough run through. We'll see how that all plays out.

You always blog the ones you love, blog fever has infected two more lost souls
Todd (my counterpart in the forklift phantoms) www.averagehero.blogspot.com
Amber, my sis, www.missummm.blogspot.com
And to quote Glinda from Wicked "I couldn't be happier"

More posts later if I get a chance.

No comments: