Thursday, October 28, 2004

All Hallow's Quiz


1) What are you going to be this Halloween?
Probably a sweaty phantom.
2) What's the best costume you ever wore?
I was Wesley from The Princess Bride one year (people thought I was Zorro)
3) What's the worst costume you ever wore?
An army guy.
4) What's something you would like to dress up as but haven't?
Don't know -- maybe a Jedi or Batman or The Joker or Darth Maul or an Orc
5) What's your favorite Halloween candy?
Bubblegum.
6) How will you spend this Halloween?
Doing The Rocky Horror Show, then going over to my friend David's Halloween Party.
7) What's the most fun you've had on Halloween?
Last year at Amber and Gina and Geoff's Halloween Party. That was a good time.
8) Do you have any other Halloween traditions?
My sister and I never really Trick or Treated, we just went to the Garden City Elementary School Carnival. That
was our Halloween.
9) Have you ever seen "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"?
Wonderful for nostalgia, it has a place in my heart. I love when Charlie Brown keeps getting rocks from people.
10) What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
The Exorcist, hands down. There was this movie I rented called Session 9 that was really fucking scary.
Then maybe something creepy like The Ring.

No comments: