Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Must...Complete...Quiz...

A - Accent - Southern, I'm sure. Maybe not as thick as others but I've no doubt that is I traveled to any other region of the country, people would know I'm from the South.

B - Bra Size - I wore a sports bra in Rocky. A small. I miss that bra. Oh, who am I kidding, I'm wearing it right now. Hire me, America.

C - Chore I hate - I actually like most chores, household chores but I don't care for folding laundry.

D - Dad's name - Dad has a name? Oh, Gary Lewis Geoghagan (The First)

E - Essential Make Up - Urban Decay Asphyxia Eye Shadow

F - Favorite Perfume - There was this ginger perfume from Origins that Sarah use to have...

G - Gold or Silver - Silver, I suppose.

H - Hometown - Jacksonville, Florida, the first 20 years of my live.

I - Interesting Fact - George Reeves, the actor who portrayed Superman in the 1950s, died of a self inflicted gunshot wound.

J - Job Title - On The Dole

K - Kids - I like kids, they're usually pretty cool.

L - Living Arrangements - Condo in College Park.

M - Mom's Birthplace - Jacksonville, I assume.

N - Number of Apples Eaten Last Week - # of apples eaten this year - None.

O - Overnight Hospital Stays - When I was in kindergarten I was really sick, was in the hospital for what felt like a month, a couple of weeks, at least.

P - Phobias - Heights, Deep Places, Clowns, Close Spaces...

Q - Question you ask yourself a lot - Why am I like this?

R - Religious Affiliation - None. Things are either simple (the candle goes out...) or vastly complex (the candle goes out...then Something Else).

S - Siblings - 1 sister, 3 brothers

T - Time I Wake Up - This morning? 7 am.

U - Unnatural Hair Color - At the moment, licorice black

V - Vegetable I Refuse To Eat - Even vegetables I dislike I'll still eat - like when Dad use to make lima beans - I knew if I didn't eat as much as possible, we'd have stupid lima bean leftovers all week.

W - Worst Habit - Wallowing in Misery (Real or Imagined)

X - X-rays - not in quite a while.

Y - Yummy Food I Make - My chili kicks ass.

Z - Zodiac Sign - Aquarius. Although some books say I'm an Aquarius- Pisces Cusp.

1 comment:

Schmacko said...

Okay, the bra thing made me laugh.

And then the licorice colored hair - LMAO!