Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The Minstrels Of Impending Doom



Sing a song of sixpence....

I'm trying, real hard, to ignore the feeling of dread that's creeping into my bones, to ignore the Giant shoe hanging just above my head - ready to fall, to smash me, break me. This isn't exactly precognition - I mean, let's face it, things have been bad for a while now - someone in authority is bound to take action and take my little pawn out of play here. I have no power. None. What's the point of polishing the brass on the Titanic? Poor Josh - what bullshit...new topic...please...

Ahh....yoga. Went to yoga last night...it was so great. It's funny, me doing something like that, being into it so much (hey I bought a mat and everything). There were points last night where I felt so good and so positive and full of potential. But, unfortunately, there were also points where work crept in -- I find that if something is bugging me I can't do any balance related stuff.

I just keep falling over.

No comments: