Friday, January 28, 2005

A Knightly Farce

So, the Thursday show for Trapezium started at 7 pm, not 8. Jeff was still on I-4 at 7:15 (just passing the Mall). We weren't able to make it. Not as big a deal for us since our tickets were comps but Steve actually bought a ticket for the show - luckily, they let him exchange his day with no problem.

I ended up having an impromptu 'horrible' movie night, a double feature of Starship Troopers and Queen Of The Damned. Both so vile and awful that I could feel how much I was wasting my life by watching them -- but their siren call of lameness was just too seductive. Ever decreasing concentric circles...each new level putting more of a sneer rictus on my face. On the opposite end of the spectrum, Sarah and I rented The Village last night and I really liked it (even with the quote unquote twist). Bryce Dallas Howard was really good in it.

I should probably save this for a quiz - but I'm curious:

What is your favorite word to insert 'fucking' into the middle of?

Mine, two: un-fucking-believable & abso-fucking-lutely

What is your favorite subsitute curse word?

Lately: Jeezum Crow. I have no idea where I got it from.

When you really lose it, what vileness pours out of your mouth?

As one long stream: sonofabitchcocksuckingshitbastardfuck
Again, I have no idea why I always use that combination - but the fact that I always use that combination is what made me want to know if anyone else has a 'go to' curse word or series of words.

When was the last time you raged at the Heavens in frustration?

Maybe back in December. Can't remember the date exactly but I can remember being alone in my parked car screaming: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK almost barking the word until my vocal felt raw and shredded.

Okay, let's calm down for a second.

Time to go to my new Nipsy Russell:

I want to be Uncle Vanya.
I want to be Uncle Vanya.
I want to be Uncle Vanya.
I want to be Uncle Vanya.
I want to be Uncle Vanya.




No comments: