Thursday, March 03, 2005

Watch, As Sarah French Lifts A Big Black Man Over Her Head...

This has to be quick cause I should be taking a shower right now - so that when Sarah comes back from the dentist we can begin our day (her day off, one of my last days off) shopping and drinking coffee and eating lunch and buying shoes and all that good stuff....

Everyman last night was amazing. The cast is so strong and they all just jump right into the story. No weak links. I admire all of them for that and hope that I can take as deep a plunge doing Oedipus. I want to write more about it - but it'll have to wait. Needless to say, I think that everyone is going to enjoy the show. It's avant garde but it draws you in. (This isn't some guy in a black leotard, waiting to drop a marble into a Mason jar on a specific beat of music -- artsy). The cast makes this medieval story....matter....to you. It's interesting and well done. Sarah is amazing. Damany -- who plays Everyman is great -- hardcore.....I could go on.....but I need to go get ready to go....

No comments: