Sunday, March 13, 2005

It's All The Same Jolly Fakement To Me

The last weekend. Or the first weekend. I start at AmSouth tomorrow. Tonight, I'm beat. I feel like I've been at the beach all day, swimming. That feeling in all your muscles, that feeling of being pulled by the tides.

It's been a great final (or first) weekend. This morning I went to breakfast/brunch with Sarah, Jeff, Matt, Rob, David and Steve.

Had a good rehearsal for Oedipus -- even if it did seem criminal to be in that Heliocol warehouse on such a beautiful day.

Last night I saw Romantic Comedy with Marcie -- then we went to Mark & Lorna's and saw David and Steve and Amanda and John. Afterward, Amanda, John, and I went to Tom & Jerry's - this little dive bar that had all these cool pictures of Bogart and James Dean and The Rat Pack and stuff. What a great table of people to be with.

Firday I saw Arcadia with Steve S. -- Mark & Lorna's afterward (technically, for the first time of the weekend) with Sarah and Jeff and Matt and special guest star Drew Tessier (he was Frank N Furter the first time that we did The Rocky Horror Show, when Jeff directed it).

Busy, busy. Now we'll just see how this next week plays out.

Riding home with Jeff and Tammy today I looked in my datebook to see how much time is left before Oedipus opens --- a little scary.

John gave me his Fringe script to look over -- maybe I'll get to audition for it -- who knows, maybe I'll get to do Fringe this year after all.

No comments: