Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Vexed And Glorious....

I'm a strange mixture of Spill The Beans/Secret-Keeper. I'm sorry.

It's a good thing I never got into hard drugs, your heroins, your cracks, your cocaines, your crystals -- cause I'd be an effective junkie -- my worst habit is sticking my hand in that shiny beartrap...pushing that button that says: Don't Push The Button...doing stuff that I know is bad for me on all levels...and knowing that if I asked any of my friends or family for advice about it...if I asked Amber or Marcie or Jeff or Emily or Anna...I'd get the same advice from all of them...don't fucking do that any more, followed by the thousands of reasons why I shouldn't do it anymore...so I just...don't say anything...and I keep doing whatever it is...and then it builds and builds and I feel like...can't tell anyone about this now, it's slightly pass Secret and bordering on Lie...ha-ha, Amber would call this post fucking pussy...all blather and never getting down to brass tacks...I can hear her, 'Just what the fuck are you talking about, Josh. You hint at some secrets or some bullshit, either write it out or don't, but stop with all this vague shit.'

The weather tonight is so beautiful. It's real drive-with-the-windows-down weather.

2 comments:

Schmacko said...

And are you quoting a Kenna song in your title?

Did I give you a copy or am I the only one who knows of him, cuz he's pretty amazing.

gigi said...

OK... I think it's time to stop the passive, but keep the aggressive.