Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Don't Be Sure I'm As Crooked As I'm Suppose To Be

I'm a little sick today - hate to admit - like typing/saying it out loud - makes it MORE true. I just sneezed 17 times in a row...maybe 20, I don't know when I started counting. Have you ever sneezed that many times? Somewhere after 10 it just seems like you're running a joke into the ground...and as much as I love doing that...I started to feel pity for all the people who had to witness me doing it over the years...payback's a bitch. Speaking of pity, Peg O'Keefe said something interesting the other day at rehearsal, she said, "My mother always told me, 'Pity's a cousin to hate.' And I find that's true - when I feel sorry for someone I always realize that I'm about ten seconds away from being disgusted with them."

No comments: