Friday, June 10, 2005

Choose Your Own Adventure...

I should be heading up to a auto parts types place to see about a motor for my AC.

Or I should be looking over my lines for Horror Over Drinks.

Or buying a new shirt and pair of pants to wear when I work at Club Swank.

Or I should be at a brake place - again for my invalid car.

Or going over my monologue for the SOTR audition.

Or I should clean up this house - hardcore-we're-talking-bleach-and-burning-nostrils cleaning.

Or doing yoga.

Or at the Library, getting a copy of You Can't Take It With You to look over.

Or buying groceries.

Or enjoying my lone day off - before the madness of tomorrow.

But instead, I sit here.

Last night was so slow, dead, undead.

And I just feel tired-in-my-bones tired.

Frozen. Beat. And I just want to sit still and put those things off and somehow be OKAY with putting those things off.

And there's something about this muggy/rainy weather that's annoying me.

I was folding some chairs yesterday and wondering, vaguely, about what other people were doing at that exact moment - friends - enemies - the loved and the loathed - it's funny how simple acts can clear your mind and let you think - force you to think.

Let you see little patterns to things...little paths.


2 comments:

GreenLitLindy said...

Uh...did you get called back for YOU CAN'T and just forget to tell me!?!?

J

tm said...

Hi Joshie!