Monday, April 25, 2005

Welcome To The Layer Cake

I'm so excited. Tonight is the Orlando Fringe Preview Night. A small taste of all the madness that's coming in May. And this year - thanks to JavaJohn - I get to be a part of that madness. I've accepted a role in his Fringe show, Horror Over Drinks. I'll be playing Pinhead. From Hellraiser. Tonight should be really fun - a lot of my friends are in shows this year, so I have a lot of people to support. (The next best thing to being in a show is seeing your friends kick ass in their shows) Plus, it'll be interesting to see who's coming back from last year - all the out-of-town acts. It'll be cool to see everyone tonight. And I think there's the slightest outline of a plan to go to Club Swank - a new cabaret/actor hang out/bar in town. I just have so many great memories from last year's Fringe - it was what I needed at the time - and hopefully I can add more good memories from this year. Feeling this positive about something (whether it's Fringe in general or just tonight) seems like wearing an itchy suit. I don't get out of the bank today until after five - so we're gonna be cutting it close.

1 comment:

gigi said...

Congrats! Great news!

P.S. The deleted post from Geoff was really from me. I was accidentally logged in as him... oops!