Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Tell Them Your Pleasure's Set On Slow Release

I'm home.The weekend is almost upon us. The Oedipus Cast party is on Saturday. I can't wait. I'm auditioning for a Fringe show tomorrow. The Fringe preview night is Monday. I'm going to play some music - all I want to hear is: Mister Brightside, Someday, Evil, and Float On --- I plan on playing this music really loud while I jump and dance around. Glad this day is over. Work, well, it didn't exactly suck - but they are making it easy to not feel bad about moving on. Glad this week is drawing to a close. How is it possible to feel like you've been punched in the stomach and smiled at.....all at the same time? Jesus, somebody get out the Josh Mood Swing Pie Chart, please, I need to check on something. It's spiky - a mixture of unease and hope. Fuck it. I'm not impressed and I'm not scared --- bloody digits dig into The Wheel --- dip, dip, creep, creep, shoot me out the cannon. Thursday. Friday. Saturday. Sunday. Next week. Pay day. Following weekend. Fairy Tales, week one. Week two. Week three, Fringe. Ha-ha. Fuck you. Still got a king and a ragged line of pawns and I'm fucking going to win, you shit, you fuck.....wait, am I talking to myself or some new enemy I don't know about yet? Whichever, same difference.


No comments: