Thursday, February 03, 2005

Who Knows, One Day One Of These Women May Be Firing Me.

Just got home from an interview with AmSouth. Part part part time position. It went pretty good. I don't think I'm intimidated by interviews the way I use to be. It's like I have this hidden level of interview-charm that I keep in reserve. I ended up talking with Vivianna and Michelle about an hour longer than most interviews take. I seem to remember the same sort of thing happening with Terrence - we went on about film noir and Audrey Hepburn for 45 minutes. Anyway, it went well. We'll see. It would bring in a little money while I'm figuring things out.

1 comment:

Schmacko said...

One of these women may be firing you...

You kill me! What if you end up being the best bank teller in all Christendom?

Huh, what then!?!?!