Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Lots Of Pretty, Pretty Ones...

Two of my best birthday presents this year have been musical in nature: The original cast recording of Jacques Brel Is Alive And Well And Living In Paris and and The Scissor Sisters DVD: We Are Scissor Sisters And So Are You. Different ends of the spectrum but both very fun.

Even though I want to label it under Complete Waste Of My Time - I'm sort of looking forward to seeing my Into The Woods cast tonight at our pick up rehearsal. It's strange, I'm kind of ready for the show itself to be over - but I know I won't see everyone from the cast on a regular basis once next Sunday rolls around (just the nature of the beast). Got to enjoy these last four shows.

Good luck to Tyler and Amanda on their School House Rocks callbacks. And Ward too. And I'm dying to know what Marcie may have gotten into? Is it bad luck to tell us the name of the show? Comments requested...

Well, I hear the Call Of The Compulsion - time to do a little cleaning.

No comments: