Wednesday, May 11, 2005

We Talk T.V.


1) Who's your favorite daytime talk show host?
Personally, I like those judge shows - like Judge Joe Brown, he's such a hardcase.

2) Late night talk show host?
Jon Stewart.

3) What's your favorite drama?
Lost

4) Comedy?
Scrubs. I also like The Office.

5) Least favorite show or genre?
Makeover shows - Extreme Swan Home Nanny Power Hour Bullshit.

6) Most unlikely show that you like?
CraftCorner Deathmatch on The Style Network. Set your Tivo.

7) Most unlikely show that you thought you'd like but really hate?
None that I hate - I always want to get into Alias - but half way through every episode I get up and do something else - like this quiz.

8) Worst reality show?
Temptation Island.

9) Best T.V. innovation?
The DVR.

10) Who's the hottest person on T.V.?
Evangaline Lilly, from Lost. Although every single female character from Farscape would also get my vote.

11) And who has a face for radio?
Jennifer Garner - I hear she's gonna win the Triple Crown this year.

12) What major news channel, if any, do you watch?
Umm...none. Unless there's a major attack, then CNN.

13) Bill O'Reilly. Thoughts?
Douche Bag.

14) Best Reality Show?
Survivor.

No comments: