Sunday, May 01, 2005

Enter Sandman

Here's another of my random, strange dreams:

In this dream, Steve Schneider had this videotape he wanted me to see. On the videotape was a little monkey, doing little monkey-type stuff around the downtown AmSouth building's parking garage. We were both very excited about this tape. In the dream it seemed very important and ground breaking. Then there was a nice, dream scene change -- and suddenly I'm standing in a public restroom, at a urinal, barefoot. And behind me, at the sinks, there's a black guy making fun of a retarded guy. Finally, after thinking: why am I in this bathroom with no shoes on? -- I turn around and say, "Okay, you've had your fun. Leave him alone now." And the black guy walks up to me and he's wearing one red boxing glove -- and he places the boxing glove on my chest -- he does this very slowly, as if to say, "And what the fuck are you going to do about it?". And right before the dream ends, I have one of those flashes of quick dream-logic that lets me know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have been set up.

1 comment:

Kevin and Megan said...

Kevin, Ethan and I are going to be in Orlando on Saturday, May 21. Want to do something that day? Let us know yours and Sarah's schedule! I will also be in town with Kristin on May 18, 19, and 20th, if you wanted to catch dinner or lunch with us one day. We're going to the Florida Music Festival! Yay! Anyways, talk to you soon.