Sunday, December 25, 2005

Domino Hates Me

Domino needs special food and I have my orders.

Put Domino in the computer room with his food, shut the door. Give Punch and Judy their food - let them eat. Once they're finished - let Domino out of the computer room.

Punch and Judy don't know their part of the plan. Instead of each of them eating from their bowls - they decide to split a bowl - like two legal secretaries sharing a salad. Leaving a whole bowl of food - food that I've started thinking of as Domino-poison.

Domino meows. Loudly. Translated into English it would probably sound something like, 'Hey, fucker, wanna let me out of this room now or do I have to kick your ass?'

But here's this bowl of food. Can't leave it out. I mean - he can maybe have a little of Punch and Judy's food - but not a whole bowl. It's like Punch and Judy were leaving Domino a tribute. Like he's a Mafia Don or an evil idol.

It seems stupid to throw the food out. So, I put the bowl in the fridge. I'll give it to you guys tomorrow. I open the computer room door and Domino cocks his head and looks at me, like, 'Thought so.'

Domino hates me now.

No comments: