Wednesday, November 02, 2005

All I Want Is A Room Somewhere......

...with a computer that works for more than a week or two. I don't want to know how or why it works....it could run on the blood of genies or pixies for all I care. I am that lazy human being that just wants to flip a switch and have a thing....work. That's all. It's not like I'm asking my computer to perform some hardcore War Games or hacking...I pretty much just want to blog and look at MySpace until my eyes bleed. Nothing is ever simple. So, here I am, back where I belong...among the plebs (stop fucking coughing you plague-ridden, poxy son of a whore) at the Downtown Public Library. I need my fix and I know where to go. This guy sitting next to me has probably infected me with the Bloody Black Flux. Ninja post....over and out.

No comments: